Ridgeway Farm CE Academy Uniform Policy
- Navy school logo sweatshirt or cardigan or plain navy jumper/cardigan
- White logo polo shirt or plain white polo shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores
- Navy and white check summer dress
- Plain navy, grey or black socks
- Plain black, navy or white trainers (small colour logos are acceptable but no astro boots or bright, patterned, coloured trainers)
- Logo book bag (EYFS-KS1)
P.E Kit for PE Days:
- Navy logo polo shirt or KS2 sports t-shirt
- Navy P.E. shorts or jogging bottoms or KS2 sports shorts
- Navy logo hoodie or KS2 hoodie
Please provide a water bottle.
NB. Children can wear stud earrings only but they must be able to remove these independently for PE lessons. No smart watches connected to mobile phones. Hair that can be tied back must be tied back with school colour ties/bands. Hair should be out of the child's face to add in communication and listening. No extreme hairstyles such as bleaching, tram lines or undercuts.
We believe that a school uniform and a smart appearance promote a sense of identity and pride in our school community. We ask parents to support the school uniform policy and endeavour to keep costs down.
All school uniform and P.E. kits should be clearly labelled, this will ensure your child’s items do not go missing. Please note that during the Summer Term the girls can wear a navy checked school summer dress. Grey knee-length school shorts can also be worn in the summer.
You can order uniform from Monkhouse, located in your Swindon branch. Click here to visit their website.
Please click here for a Parent Guide from our uniform supplier, Monkhouse.
SECOND HAND UNIFORM
The school has a small amount of second hand uniform that can be purchased for a donation to our parent group ROOTS of Ridgeway Farm. Please contact the school office to check availability. If you would like to make a donation of uniform please bring it to the school office.
Use sew in or iron on name labels in EVERYTHING! 30 navy Ridgeway Farm CE Academy sweatshirts all look the same and ordinary pen often becomes illegible or wears off after a few washes! Fabric pens are another option. For marking the navy PE bags or book bags, silver sharpie pens work well.